Iris de Leon-Hartshorn is the director of Transformative Peacemaking for Mennonite Church USA. In this role she coordinates initiatives and programs related to the churchwide priority of Undoing Racism and Advancing Intercultural Transformation.
- Immigration justice and advocacy
- Coordination of the Intercultural Relations Reference Council and the Communities of Hope Team
- Facilitation of the Intercultural Development Inventory
- Co-coordination of the Hope for the Future gatherings
- Supervision of the Women in Leadership Project
Iris is assisted by Brenda Zook Friesen administratively.