Positions with Mennonite Church USA Agencies
Mennonite Church USA Executive Board Staff
- Multimedia News Editor
- Mennonite Church USA Executive Board staff is seeking a full-time Multimedia News Editor. This person will work collaboratively with the Communications Team to help develop new multimedia communication strategies on a variety of platforms, generate and curate news releases and feature stories that report on and promote the work and ministry of the EB and national staff, and facilitate news collaboration among churchwide agencies.
- To apply: email resume, cover letter and three writing samples to JanieBK@MennoniteUSA.org
- Executive Director for Mennonite Church USA
- Nominations will be received at any point during the search process until a new Executive Director has been named. Please send any direct correspondence or nominations to EDSearch@MennoniteUSA.org
- Persons interested in applying for the position should request application materials from Joy Sutter, committee chair, at JoyS@MennoniteUSA.org
- Office Manager for Leadership Development
- The Leadership Development office of Mennonite Church USA is seeking applications for an office manager, currently a two-thirds time position. Primary responsibilities of this position includes maintaining the national database (MennoData) and technical support for the “calling system” which assists pastors, congregations and conferences in the pastoral search process. Successful candidates will be detail oriented with strong computer skills and able to work in a confidential environment. We are committed to diversity among staff and welcome people of diverse backgrounds and abilities to apply. To request a copy of the job description and an application form, contact HR@MennoniteUSA.org or call 316-281-4257.
Mennonite Education Agency
- No positions available at this time.
Mennonite Mission Network
Mennonite Health Services Alliance
Mennonite Church USA Employee Lifestyle Expectations
Positions with church congregations