The Executive Board of Mennonite Church USA meets three to four times per year. This page provides you links to recent board actions, press releases and statements, and board policies.
Archived news (2015 and earlier):
- Press release: Executive Board holds first meeting of the 2015–17 biennium
- Press release: Executive Board lays groundwork for summer Delegate Assembly
- Delegate Survey sent to Kansas City 2015 Delegation
- Press release: Executive Board meets, lays groundwork for Delegate Assembly in Kansas City
- Results of Survey of Credentialed Leaders released to survey respondents.
- Resource List: Biblical and theological resources on sexual and gender identity
- Press release: David Boshart (EB member) named as for moderator-elect
September 2014 meetings
- Guidelines for developing churchwide statements and resolutions (Updated Sept. 2014)
- Press release: Executive Board meets; appoints group to explore denominational structure
June 2014 meetings
- Board statement: Report from the Executive Board outlining eight action steps
- Press release: Executive Board meets, releases statement detailing eight action steps
February 2014 meetings